4 nights – Classic room – breakfast included
Meeting Point – 3.30pm – Duration 2h30
Skip the line – Half day walking tour
See the best of Rome in a small group
Duration: 3 hours
Tour starts: 9.30 am Pick-up hotel: from 8.30 am
• Colosseum entrance fee (skip the line)
• Professional guide
• Pickp-up and drop off at hotel
Meeting Point – Departure at 4.30pm – Duration 3h30
Food lovers, this is your time! Go on a mid-morning walking tour to markets, groceries and gelaterias with tastings at different locations.
Experience a nice stroll through Rome’s enchanting squares and neighborhoods while tasting your way through some of the city’s best shops, restaurants, and markets, discovering first hand the secrets of world-renowned Italian cuisine.
Enjoy pizza with a mortadella tasting, supplì (fried rice-ball), and pasta. Then, experience Jewish ghetto food specialties: fried artichokes and fried codfish.
Savor an artisanal gelato tasting alongside tips and history of food in Italy.
Pick up from Hotel h. 1.30pm – Duration 3h00
Included: Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel entrance fee (skip the line), English speaking guide, headsets, pick-up and drop off at hotel.
AMALFI COAST and POMPEI
ASSISI AND ORVIETO
CHRISTIAN ROME AND UNDERGROUND BASILICA
and many others (please require other visits, activities)
Rome Termini/Milan 11.20am/12.40pm
3 nights – Standard Room – Breakfast included
Meeting Point – 5.40pm – Duration 3h30
Together with a guide, discover the different ways of relishing the aperitivo Milanese, all accompanied by high-quality snacks. During the tour, you will taste different versions of the aperitivo:
At the end of the tour you can also enjoy an espresso coffee and a piece of patisserie.
Meeting Point – 10.30am – 3h00
If your time in Milan is limited, or if you want an overview to guide your exploration, this one-day walking tour is the perfect introduction, taking in all the most prominent sights — including guaranteed entry to see Da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper’.
Led by your local, English-speaking guide, you’ll visit some iconic sights and some off the beaten track.
After just one day, you’ll find your relationship to Milan forever changed for the better.
Pick up from hotel – 7.30am – Duration 10h00
– Airfare from New York as per itinerary / taxes included
– Accommodation in the hotels mentioned or similar
– Daily Breakfast in hotel
– Transfers, activities, visits and excursions mentioned int he itinerary
– Base train tickets
– any services not mentioned above
– local tourist tax to be paid directly to hotels upon check out (between 2 and 6 Euro per person per night)
– tips to drivers/guides (where applicable)
– Business class on all trains – Euro 60
– Rome: Cooking Lesson – Euro 170 (small group)
– Rome: Amalfi Coast and Pompei – Euro 305 (small group)
– Rome: Assisi and Orvieto – Euro 305 (small group)
– Rome: Christian Rome and Underground Basilica – Euro 110 (small group)
The following terms are applied for all itineraries if not otherwise informed
30% on confirmation and final payment 1 month prior departure
Until 60 days from departure: 10% + non refundable services (if any)
From 59 until 30 days: 30% + non refundable services (if any)
From 29 unti 15 days: 50% + non refundable service (if any)
From 14 days until departure/no show: 100%